Code of Ethics
Broward County Elected Officials are governed by one uniform Code of Ethics. Each Elected Official is required to complete the required disclosure forms.
All elections shall be held in accordance with the provisions of the general election laws of the State of Florida, City's Charter or by Ordinance. Procedures for becoming a candidate are found in the City's Charter (PDF) Article VI, Section 26.
- All Forms - Division of Elections
- Conflict of Interest Form 8B (PDF)
- Final Statement of Financial Interests (PDF)
- Office Account Disbursement or Deposit Information (PDF)
- Office Account Report (PDF)
- Statement of Financial Interests (PDF)
Lobbying information is available online and can be downloaded.