- Financial Services
- Water Billing Division
- Commercial Sanitation Billing Service Transition
Commercial sanitation Billing Service Transition
Dear Commercial Sanitation Customer,
In an effort to streamline your Commercial Sanitation billing service, Waste Pro and the City of Miramar have created a one-stop Commercial Sanitation system that will centralize the billing process.
Beginning with sanitation services performed effective January 1, 2018, Waste Pro will be processing your Commercial Sanitation service billing. This allows customers to contact Waste Pro directly for all Commercial Sanitation service billings.
Below, we have included pertinent information regarding the transition, a sample of what your new bill will look like and answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
Our goal is to make this process as smooth and seamless as possible for you.
City of Miramar
WAYS TO PAY:
Waste Pro offers a variety of ways for customers to pay their commercial sanitation services bill.
• Online: www.WasteProUSA.com/BillPay
• Pay by Phone: 954-967-4200
• Pay by Mail: P.O. Box 865223, Orlando, Florida 32886
PLEASE NOTE: Payments are made through an automated system. To ensure privacy, security and customer service efficiency, Waste Pro is not equipped to accept walk-in or drop-off payments.
• Call us: 954-967-4200
• Send us an email: WP117@WasteProUSA.com
All services listed below can be easily taken care of by contacting our local customer service office.
• Customer Service Assistance
• Start/Stop/Move Service
• Billing Questions
• Automated Bill Payments (Please note: Payments are made through an automated system,
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What is being transitioned?
Beginning with sanitation services performed effective January 1, 2018, Commercial Sanitation Service Billing will be managed by Waste Pro. The City of Miramar will no longer process Commercial Sanitation bills on behalf of Waste Pro.
What are the benefits for the Commercial Billing change?
• Direct contact with your service provider at 954-967-4200
• Live on-demand ability to access your account
• Faster, more efficient turnaround for questions and changes to be addressed
• Invoices will be integrated for ease of use
• Services will be billed at the beginning of each month
• Online Payments can be made at no charge www.WasteProUSA.com/BillPay
Will there be any changes to service and/or rate changes?
• Service levels will remain the same.
• There will be no Rate Changes as a result of this billing transition.
How will this affect timing of the bills that I receive?
• Commercial Sanitation services provided by Waste Pro through December 31, 2017, will be billed by the City of Miramar during the month of January 2018.
• Commercial Sanitation services provided by Waste Pro beginning January 1, 2018 will be billed by Waste Pro. Your first bill will be mailed on February 1, 2018.
Will there be a change to where payments are sent?
Yes. Starting with the first bill that you will receive from Waste Pro on or after February 1, 2018, please refer to the bottom of the Waste Pro invoice for the 'remit to' address:
P.O. Box 865223
Orlando, Florida 32886
Will Waste Pro have the ability to accept payment through Auto Pay system?
Yes, Waste Pro has an Auto Pay system. To enroll in this program with Waste Pro, please visit
Does Waste Pro accept over the phone payments with Credit Cards?
Yes. Waste Pro accepts over-the-phone payments via Visa, Master Card, Discover Card and check-by-phone. Waste Pro does not accept American Express.